Customer Relationship Specialist
Benny Browns Oroville Toyota Chevrolet is looking to hire Business Development Representative to join our Business Development Center (BDC). Huge income potential. Our rapidly expanding business provides significant opportunity for learning, training and career growth for our team. In addition, we provide a highly competitive compensation plan, along with benefits (including medical, disability, 401K, paid time off) and a professional, team- oriented culture.To capitalize on all of the great opportunities, the BDC associate should be able to:
* Be comfortable making outbound dials (up to 100 calls a day)
* Create relationships with customers
* Set and confirm appointments (Through emailing and calling)
* Make phone calls on a daily basis
* Take new, incoming calls and set appointments by the end of the call
* Provides administrative assistance as needed
* Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed
* Deliver a great customer service experience
* Field inbound calls for multiple departments
* Make outbound appointment reminder and follow-up calls
* Ability to learn multiple software applications
* Ability to perform duties under direct supervision
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
* High school diploma
* Excellent telephone, writing and typing skills
* Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
* Must be able to work weekends.
* Must be engaging, inquisitive, curious with a over-aggressive/always willing to help attitude.
* Must have drive and confidence to be successful.
Benefits/What We Offer
* Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Paid Holidays